11 Sep Job Posting – Executive Director
TOMTC is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit corporation dedicated to Advocating, Maintaining and Promoting trails in Northern Michigan. Our office is located at 1687 M-119 in Petoskey, MI.
Our mission is to advocate for and facilitate the development and maintenance of a safe, multi-use, year-round recreational trail system in Northern Michigan; and to promote the maintenance and use of these trails for the benefit of all.
We are currently seeking a new Executive Director (ED). As a small organization, the ED has many responsibilities and should be able to balance competing priorities.
• Work with the Board of Directors to set strategic direction for the organization
• Develop an operational plan and budget annually to implement the strategy
• Lead fundraising and development efforts to grow the organization
• Day to day management and oversight of the organization
• Champion our mission to the community
• Actively participate in Advocating for new Trails, overseeing our Maintenance and Promotion efforts.
• Develop strong relationships with our key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/traits/characteristics:
• 5+ years of management experience working on community-based projects
• A track record of strong, successful fundraising and development skills
• Outdoor related job experience
• Required Bachelor’s Degree or greater
• Ability to build consensus and provide leadership
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
The expected annual compensation and benefits package for the Executive Director will be commensurate with the responsibilities of this position, and the expertise and experience of the candidate.
Please send letter of interest and resume to Jeff Winegard, 1687 M-119, Petoskey, MI 49770 or email to email@example.com