- This event has passed.
Feast with Friends – TOMTC Annual Dinner
October 4, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$75
For the first time, TOMTC will offer a fall gathering with the purpose of uniting the Friends of Trails (that’s YOU) and connecting you with our plans and dreams, our amazing programs, and the story of how our most loved trail came to be.
On Thursday, October 4 we will gather at the Petoskey Bay View Country Club for a festive celebration of trails. The schedule:
- 5:30: Cocktail hour. Stroll about and view photos and slideshows of our latest accomplishments. Chat with Cindy Okerlund, our Kids Biking Coordinator; visit Bill Prall, our Safety and Maintenance Director; snag our staff and board members to share your vision for our trails organization. Free non-alcoholic beverages and hors d’oeuvres; cash bar.
- 6:30: Time to feast with friends! Delectable salad and choice of three entrees:
- Pork Chop: Char-grilled 10 ounce chop topped with bacon bleu cheese crust presented with port wine sauce
- Grilled Salmon presented with grilled corn dill beurre blanc
- Squash, Chick Pea and Cashew Curry (vegan)
- 7:30: Dessert and a brief program—Rick Wiles will share what he’s discovered about the illustrious history of the Little Traverse Wheelway.
- 8:00: More time to catch up with other Friends of Trails to share your trail stories.
Cost for all this fun is $75 per person (all attendees will receive a receipt for their donation to TOMTC). Reservations are required by September 24. You may make reservations online HERE. Don’t miss the chance to celebrate and support the trails you love.